Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hanging in there...

Jason was off to Utah early Monday morning so I took advantage of having Matt and Meghan still at the house and was able to get my swim in before they hit the road.  ***Just so everyone knows, we will most likely be taking advantage of all our visitors and leave you with our kids while we go workout.  Thanks in advance!***I had a great swim and am feeling really good in the pool.  Two sick kids kept me busy the rest of the day and up late at night, so an early Tuesday morning workout didn't happen.  They were feeling better by Tuesday afternoon and I was able to get to the basement for a workout.  45 minutes on the elliptical (4.75 miles) and then a weight circuit.  Felt great!  And then Tuesday night....  Makayla was up crying about ear pain until after midnight.  By the time I headed to my bed, setting the alarm didn't happen.  To the doctor today and Makayla's ears are fine, but Conner has an ear infection!  AGH!
I had intentions of going back to the basement this afternoon, but made the mistake of sitting on the couch "for just a few minutes."  Sitting by the fire, reading a book with the snow falling... Yeah, the workout didn't happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment