A collection of my thoughts as I work my butt off (hopefully literally!) to hear the words, "Amy Reynolds, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!"
Saturday, January 14, 2012
31 degrees is COLD!
It seems to be our Saturday routine is taking turns to run at the Battlefield. I headed out without thinking too much about the temperature and quickly found out it was COLD! I probably should have worn gloves (like Jason told me to do...) as my fingers felt like they were going to fall off for the first two miles. I started nice and easy and kept and eye out for the puddles that were now ice - I tried to run through one, almost slipped and fell on my butt. That would not have been fun... I picked up the speed as I warmed up and finished pretty fast and feeling strong, finishing the 5ish mile loop in 45:30, about a minute faster than last week. There were only a few other runners out today and I was happy to be one of them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment