Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Biggest Loser Kick Off

I decided to organize a Biggest Loser contest for the MOMS club that I am a member of.  Today was the initial weigh in and we have 9 people participating.  Two teams of husband/wife, one father/daughter team, and 3 individuals.  Everyone seems really excited and I hope to keep that motivation going! 
My own motivation for weight loss is to reduce my risk of injury as I start piling on the miles and, to be honest, to look cute in one of those little triathlon outfits! 
My stats today are:
Weight: 166.5 pounds (which I have to admit I am pretty proud of.  I was about 185 this time last year when I ran a marathon!  I can't help but think how much easier a marathon would be 20 pounds lighter!)
Waist: 38 inches, Hips: 41 inches, Arms: 12.5 inches, Thighs: 24.5 inches
I thought about posting a "before" picture but decided I will hang onto that until I have an "after" picture to compare it to.  Until then, this is what I am hoping to look like-
Ok, maybe not quite like her...

No comments:

Post a Comment