A collection of my thoughts as I work my butt off (hopefully literally!) to hear the words, "Amy Reynolds, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!"
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Fabulous weekend
The kids and I headed up to New York on Thursday afternoon (Jason was already up there for work). We enjoyed some chill time on Friday and then the kids stayed with Mary and Ed so Jason and I could go explore NYC for the weekend. We had a great time and although our eating choices were not the healthiest (but delicious!) we did a lot of walking so that should balance out right? We both realized that our "casual" shoes are not the greatest and we really need to think about taking care of our feet when we do a lot of walking. We drove back yesterday and I'm ready to get back to working out this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment