A collection of my thoughts as I work my butt off (hopefully literally!) to hear the words, "Amy Reynolds, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!"
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Frustrations
As soon as the kids were down for nap, I grabbed the monitors and headed to the basement to workout. The plan was an hour on the elliptical then weights. About 10 minutes into my workout I got a phone call and the conversation really bothered me. I no longer felt like working out and instead went back upstairs, ate candy and watched TV. Lesson learned: there are going to be frustrations and distractions every day, probably even several a day. I can not let those things get in the way of my training. I know it's ok to skip a workout every once in a while, but I will have to stay focused to not let that happen too often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment