A collection of my thoughts as I work my butt off (hopefully literally!) to hear the words, "Amy Reynolds, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!"
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Priorities
You would think with me being home all the time, my house would always be nice and clean and organized. Well, you would be wrong! It seems like there is always something to put away, clean, or prepare and as soon as I do one of those things, the other two need to be done. Fortunately Makayla and Conner both take afternoon naps and usually go to sleep at about the same time. It's very easy to start to clean the kitchen (I say start because I never really feel like it's done), check my email, or sit on the couch. Then before I know it they are up and my "me time" is gone. Today as soon as they were down for nap, I grabbed the monitors and headed to the basement. I did an hour on the elliptical, 5 minutes of abs, and about 10 minutes of weights. I felt awesome. I finally put some good music on my IPOD and I even danced around in the basement for a bit after my workout (go ahead and laugh out loud if you want to :) I came back upstairs to a messy kitchen, toys everywhere, emails to respond to, and nothing prepped for dinner. But I feel great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great job babe! Your priorities are right on. Wish I could have witnessed the dancing!
ReplyDeleteThanks - just remember that when you come home and see the house!
ReplyDeletelove it! Keep it up Amy!
ReplyDelete