A collection of my thoughts as I work my butt off (hopefully literally!) to hear the words, "Amy Reynolds, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!"
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Ouch
Yesterday morning my right knee was a little sore, but after a little heat and stretching it felt ok. It didn't really bother me while I ran, but started to stiffen up and get pretty sore during the rest of the day. I iced it a few times, took some Tylenol and hoped it would get all better while I slept. Well, I was wrong. I woke up a few times during the night because it hurt so much, and it was pretty painful this morning. More ice and Tylenol but it doesn't seem to be getting better. It's been a long time since something has hurt this bad. Jason is doing his best to be a great doctor, making me rest and ice a lot, and usually I am not the best patient but I am really trying to take it easy. Yesterday I was thinking I may not be able to break two hours at the half, today I am wondering if I'll even be able to run by then. Majorly bummed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
M, C, and I are going to take good care of you. Like it or not, we are going to MAKE you ice and rest to get through this bump in the road.
ReplyDelete