A collection of my thoughts as I work my butt off (hopefully literally!) to hear the words, "Amy Reynolds, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!"
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Relieved
After taking the week off of running, I was ready to give it a try today and see how my knee felt. I used a heat pad for a bit, then stretched and did a few cardio exercises to warm up a little more than I usually do. I started running and was so relieved that my knee didn't hurt at all and I felt pretty strong. I planned on doing a three mile loop and thought about extending it while I was running since I felt so good, but decided to stick with my plan and not push it too much too fast. The weather was great - low 40's but lots of sun and I am very happy to have had a good run. More stretching when I got home and icing my knee now, trying to get motivated to do some cleaning/organizing this afternoon. We'll see how that goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment